HOW TO (ERROR 2908) WHEN INSTALL COREL DRAW X5

Hi friends meet again with new tricks and tips, this one also from my experience that when I was asked to help a friend install corel draw x5 on his laptop, Ok, I start with the click setup forwarded to the process of corel, after waiting a few moments later appeared "Error 2908.Could not register component"


how to error 2908
 Oh boy, got confused because software corel draw x5 got me this yesterday just now borrowed a friend, to install corel draw x5 also without error. Up to 3 times I tried to re-install but nonetheless error.
Finally, I remember in the tell a friend "Error 2908.Could not register component"
It is Microsoft .Net Framework troubled him, and then it occurred to uninstall the 
Microsoft .Net Framework follow my steps:
1. Open / Clik Start WINDOWS (top left corner)
2. Find Control Panel
3. Find Program (uninstall program)


 control panel
 4. Select Microsoft .Net Framework
    Wait until the process is complete uninstalll


uninstall microsoft,net framework
 Once, I tried to install again corel draw x5, and managed to complete.
Thus this piece of tricks and tips, good luck.

  
Thank you for your visit my blog. If you have the time please read the article on my blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOU SHOULD KNOW DIFFERENCES IN FAT16, FAT32 AND NTFS

Search Engine Results Page Analysis